Friday, March 11, 2011

New Blog!

I'm very excited to announce I will be starting a new blog on my area of expertise, mental health and well-being, at Mental Health for Everyone! I would encourage you to visit if you want to know more about optimal mental health, as well as tricks and tips on keeping in mental shape.

Have no fears, I do not plan on abandoning this blog, however, the posts will likely still be less frequent, as been the case for the past year or so.

Take care!
-Candie
Frugal Green Girl

8 comments:

H S Consultants said...

I always learn something new from your post!Great article. I wish I could write so well.



Education Consultants karachi

security equipment said...

I would like to say this is an excellent blog that I have ever come across. Very informative. Please write more so that we can get more details.

green investing said...

Excellent news, best of luck in your new venture! Do come back here though and post more often.

cheap life insurance quotes said...

The above thought is smart and doesn’t require any further addition. It’s perfect thought from my side.

acrylic brochure holders said...

Outdoor brochure holders tend to be a lot more than regular acrylic ones because of the fact that they must be able to stand up to all weather and because it takes more material to make them in the majority of cases.

jalpsa said...

NICE POST

athletic clothing said...

nice to see post on frugal green girl

JAMES DEAN said...

Hello Dear, Really your blog is very interesting.... it contains great and unique information. I enjoyed to visiting your blog. It’s just amazing.... Thanks very much.
advertising agencies in pakistan | advertising agencies in Lahore | advertising agencies in Karachi